Welcome to Carpool Cinemas Spring 2021! Please continue to check back as we add more movies throughout the season.
Thank you to our sponsors
Ticket Fees – A 15% per ticket handling fee will be added to your order when purchasing online. Since our on-site ticket office is closed to the public, we are waiving service fees on purchases made by phone during remote ticket office hours. All ticket purchases are final.
All tickets will be emailed through our print at home system. At entrance, please have bar code ready on your phone or a printout version ready to scan as Ticket Office will be closed. There is no will call.
During the event if you require staff assistance, you can call (707) 542-2787.
PLEASE HELP US keep everyone safe and ensure an enjoyable evening for all.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES:
- All tickets are general admission and there is no guarantee you will be able park in a specific area or next to a specific vehicle.
- The movie begins once it’s dark after sundown. Gates open to begin parking an hour and a half prior to sunset.
- When exiting your vehicle, please wear a mask and practice social distancing
- Cars may only be at legal occupancy.
Parking and Tailgating
- There is no guarantee which vehicle you will be parked next to when arriving. We are not able to accommodate special requests for parking.
- There will be designated parking for trucks and larger vehicles. To the best of our ability, we will try to place vehicles with the best sight lines possible.
- To ensure everyone has a clear view, we cannot accommodate recreational vehicles (e.g., Motor homes, Fifth Wheels, Trailers).
- In order to accommodate vehicles wishing to tailgate, your vehicle will be placed in a manner that does not obstruct the view of the vehicles behind you. Please inform our parking staff on arrival if you would like to tailgate.
- Chairs are allowed as long as they remain within the footprint of your vehicle such in the bed of a pickup truck or up against the front or back of your vehicle while remaining socially distanced from other patrons
- Masks are required to be worn when leaving the footprint of your vehicle for any reason, including walking through the parking lot to purchase concessions, access the restrooms, or for any other reason.
Vehicle Preparation and Sound
- Prior to attending, please test your vehicle and understand how to engage your accessory battery and how to turn your headlights off
- Tune your FM radio to 91.3 (radio station subject to change)
- Please be aware that radio apps for your smart phone or tablet will not work and if you do not want to use your accessory battery, we encourage you to bring a battery-operated FM radio.
- If you’re concerned about your car battery during the show, please see our concierge table on the night of the event. There will be a limited number of FM radios for loan, call (707) 542-2787 after parking your vehicle to request one.
- Vehicle lights will be requested to remain off during the showing of the film.
In order to ensure all patrons have an enjoyable experience please arrive early. Any late arrivals, 20 minutes after the showing has begun, will not be permitted into the event. Tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable.
There will be ZERO tolerance for those not complying with the above. Guests who cannot or will not comply will be asked to leave the premises and no refunds will be given.