October 18 – November 14, 2021
$50 per classroom.
“Salutations!” E.B. White’s beloved story about “some pig” named Wilbur and a little gray spider named Charlotte is brought to life in this lively adaptation. This treasured tale, featuring quirky and endearing farm animals, explores the timeless virtues of friendship, courage, and unconditional love.
Click here to add your own text
Set the Stage
Prepare your students for their trip to the virtual theater with these free resource materials.
Common Core Content Standards
Easily apply these content standards in your classroom:
- K.RL.9: With prompting and support, compare and contrast the adventures and experiences of characters in familiar stories.
- 2.RL.3: Describe how characters in a story respond to major events and challenges.
- 5.RL.3: Compare and contrast two or more characters, settings, or events in a story or drama, drawing on specific details in the text (e.g., how characters interact).
Lesson Plan Idea
Students use string to create their own webs, incorporating words to describe aspects of their personalities.
- To contact us, email Chrystie Prokopakis, Education Operations & Services Supervisor, or call 707.800.7504.
- Find terms and conditions plus more resources here.