Dog Man: The Musical
Best buds George and Harold have created comics for years. But now that they’re in 5th grade, they figure it’s time to level up and write a musical based on their favorite character, Dog Man, the crime-biting sensation who is part dog, part man, and all hero! Don’t miss this hilarious new production based on the worldwide best-selling book series from Dav Pilkey, creator of Captain Underpants.
On sale August 11, 2021 starting at 9:00am.
Set the Stage
Prepare your students for their trip to the virtual theater with these free resource materials.
Common Core Content Standards
Easily apply these content standards in your classroom:
- 2.RL.5: Describe the overall structure of a story, including describing how the beginning introduces the story and the ending concludes the action.
- 3.RL.3: Describe characters in a story (e.g., their traits, motivations, or feelings) and explain how their actions contribute to the sequence of events.
- 5.RL.6: Describe how a narrator’s or speaker’s point of view influences how events are described
Lesson Plan Idea
Students reimagine themselves as superheroes and illustrate a story of their adventures.
- To contact us, email Chrystie Prokopakis, Education Operations & Services Supervisor, or call 707.800.7504.
- Find terms and conditions plus more resources here.
October 24 – November 21, 2021
$50 per classroom.