This is placeholder text…In 1981 LBC opened its doors with a mission to enrich, educate, and entertain our community through world class performances, visual arts, as well as transformative education and engagement programs. LBC is a home for community gatherings that makes our region a better place to live, by enhancing our quality of life.
The Fund for the Future initiative will ensure LBC’s ongoing presence in Sonoma County for years to come and allow everyone to experience what LBC has to offer.
Vision for the Future
- All students and educators participate free of charge, removing any economic obstacles
- All art genres are represented – dance, theater, music, and visual arts
- Artistic risks are taken to reach a wider variety of targeted audiences
- Programming is diversified to align education and content to community priorities
- Audiences served parallel the make-up of our community
- Maintain the sense of belonging that is unique to LBC and increase the use of our campus as a central gathering place
- Up and coming local talent is celebrated and presented
- Opportunities are offered to make art, as well as see art
We are asking for you to partner with us to realize this vision
The LBC is an independent non-profit and receives little to no local government support. Tickets only cover about 50% of total annual operations. Endowed funds are those that are invested by the LBC to produce income to offset operating needs and support other approved purposes. Interest income generated from a larger endowment will further support annual operations and help us achieve our Vision for the Future.