Sunset (estimated at 8:30PM)
$35 per car in advance; $40 day of show
South Parking Lot
50 Mark West Springs Rd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Tues – Sat, 10am–6pm
closed Sunday and Monday
(Open 2 hours before performances on Sundays and Mondays)
curated by Santa Rosa Cinemas
Saturday, May 1, 2021 at sunset (estimated 8:30PM)
Please note in the event of inclement weather, the date and time may be subject to change.
$35 per car advance; $40 day of show
*Purchase limit for up to two vehicles per household.
Aspiring musician Miguel, confronted with his family’s ancestral ban on music, journeys into the Land of the Dead to seek forgiveness from his ancestors and lift a curse.
Thank you to our sponsors
Ticket Fees – A 15% per ticket handling fee will be added to your order when purchasing online. Since our on-site ticket office is closed to the public, we are waiving service fees on purchases made by phone during remote ticket office hours. All ticket purchases are final.
PLEASE BE ADVISED that there are strict guidelines for all of us to remain in compliance. We all have a part to play in keeping our neighbors safe.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES:
- Patrons are only able to purchase up to two tickets (which equals two vehicles) per single household.
- Tickets are General admission, there is no assigned parking.
- There is no guarantee which vehicle you will be parked next to when arriving.
- We are not able to accommodate special requests for parking
- Convertibles, Jeeps, and motorcycles are now allowed
- We cannot accommodate recreational vehicles (e.g., Motor homes, Fifth Wheels, Trailers).
- The movie begins once it’s dark after sundown. Gates open to begin parking an hour and a half prior to sunset.
- Prior to attending, please test your vehicle and understand how to engage your accessory battery and how to turn your headlights off.
- When exiting your vehicle, please wear a mask at all times and maintain 6’ apart from other patrons.
- All tickets are general admission and there is no guarantee you will be able park in a specific area or next to a specific vehicle.
- Cars may only be at legal occupancy.
- There will be designated parking for trucks and larger vehicles. To the best of our ability, we will try to place vehicles with the best sight lines possible.
- Tune your FM radio to 91.3 (radio station subject to change)
- Please be aware that radio apps for your smart phone or tablet will not work and if you do not want to use your accessory battery, we encourage you to bring a battery operated FM radio.
- When patrons exit their vehicles to use the restroom facilities, they must wear a mask at all times and adhere to protocols laid out by restroom docents, e.g., one person at a time in the restroom, 6′ apart in lines, etc.
- There will be ZERO tolerance for those not complying with the above. Guests who cannot or will not comply will be asked to leave the premises and no refunds will be given.
- We are operating under new state guidelines. Click here for more information.
- Vehicle lights will be requested to remain off during the showing of the film.
- You will need your mask at all times when you are not in your vehicle. This accounts for restroom use, concession purchasing, or leaving the footprint of your vehicle for any reason.
- In order to accommodate vehicles wishing to tailgate, your vehicle will be placed in a manner that does not obstruct the view of the vehicles behind you. Please inform our parking staff on arrival if you would like to tailgate. You must remain within the footprint of your vehicle at all times. These apply towards tailgating, open a vehicles back hatch, convertibles, and open top Jeeps. No lawn chairs are permitted for use.
In order to ensure all patrons have an enjoyable experience please arrive early. Any late arrivals, 20 minutes after the showing has begun, will not be permitted into the event. Tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable.
Banner photo by Steve Jennings