Tuesday, August 1, 2023
5:30 to 7:30 pm
Nelson Family Grand Plaza
Open Tuesday – Saturday
10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Closed Sunday and Monday
Office opens 2 hours prior to performances on Sundays and Mondays.
Luther Locals Live with
Tuesday, August 1, 2023, from 5:30 to 7:30 pm
Stylistically unique and captivating, Ellie James mixes lush indie-pop sounds with the style and edge of her rock ’n’ roll background. Her music is both genuine and dance-inducing, as she uses real instruments and electronic production to weave musical stories all her own. Ellie has been performing professionally all over the world for more than 10 years, most recently opening up for Grammy®-winning artist Colbie Caillat, and playing to electric audiences at Hollywood’s famous Viper Room and San Francisco’s Cafe du Nord. In January 2023, Ellie was named “Indie Artist, Singer-Songwriter”, and “Hardest Working Musician of the Year” by the Bohemian’s prestigious NorBay Awards. With the recent release of her much-anticipated sophomore EP, Favorite Stranger, and a nearly sold-out headlining show at Hopmonk, Ellie shows no signs of stopping, with a year ahead full of new shows, new merch, and new music.
About Luther Locals Live
Every Tuesday, June 6 – August 15
5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
On the Nelson Family Grand Plaza at LBC
Luther Locals Live is Sonoma County’s newest outdoor, after-work hangout for live music this summer. Spend your Tuesday afternoon happy hour enjoying everything Sonoma County locals love: Local bands, local wines and beer, and local food truck fare, as well as artisan vendors.
Policies and Reminders
- Doors open at 5:00 pm.
- All ages, family-friendly. IDs checked at the bar.
- Security screening and bag check upon entry.
- Outdoor market setting includes limited seating, tall cocktail tables, and dance space. Outside chairs and blankets not permitted. If special accommodation is needed, please see the concierge table.
- Refillable, empty water bottles permitted. Water fountains available for refills.
- Food trucks onsite.
- No animals except certified service animals, which must remain on a leash or harness at all times.
- Assisted listening devices are not available for the outdoor performances.
- Shoes and shirts are required at all performances.
- No smoking on the plaza.
- Please be respectful of others and behave in an appropriate manner. Patrons who engage in illegal activities, are intoxicated, or are otherwise disruptive (including heckling, public nudity, and smoking in non-designated areas) will be escorted from the property. Usher and security representatives are available should you need assistance.
Parking and Entry
- We suggest parking at the North entrance.
- Entry to the Luther Locals Live Series through the North (Main) Lobby entrance only.