Supporting the Arts in Our Community
Join Luther Burbank Center for the Arts as a Business Partner and align your company with the North Bay’s premier arts and events Center, presenting world-class performances and nationally-recognized education programs. We offer a wide range of engagement opportunities, from sponsorship of single or series events to high-level sponsorship of the Center’s expansive non-profit mission to enrich, educate, and entertain our North Bay community.
Our Business Partners receive outstanding promotional, marketing, and hospitality opportunities. By partnering with the LBC, you can increase your brand awareness, provide exclusive experiences for your clients and employees, and highlight your company’s commitment to the community.
Business Partner Benefits
Benefits vary by level of participation
- Extensive regional and local marketing media exposure
- Unique client and employee entertainment opportunities
- Priority ticketing services VIP seating for events
- Company recognition on-campus and/or at events, offering exposure to nearly 500,000 visitors annually
- Business-to-business networking opportunities
For more information, please contact Cassandra Rucker, Associate Director of Development, at 707.800.7522.