Policies and Reminders
- Doors open at 5:00 pm.
- All ages, family-friendly. IDs checked at the bar.
- Security screening and bag check upon entry.
- Outdoor market setting includes limited seating, tall cocktail tables, and dance space. Outside chairs are not permitted. If special accommodation is needed, please see the concierge table.
- Refillable, empty water bottles permitted. Water fountains available for refills.
- Food trucks onsite.
- No animals except certified service animals, which must remain on a leash or harness at all times.
- Assisted listening devices are not available for the outdoor performances.
- Shoes and shirts are required at all performances.
- No smoking on the plaza.
- Please be respectful of others and behave in an appropriate manner. Patrons who engage in illegal activities, are intoxicated, or are otherwise disruptive (including heckling, public nudity, and smoking in non-designated areas) will be escorted from the property. Usher and security representatives are available should you need assistance.
Parking and Entry
- We suggest parking at the North entrance.
- Entry to the Luther Locals Live Series through the North (Main) Lobby entrance only.