Peach and Blueberry Crostata
1 Pie dough, either frozen pre-made or your favorite recipe
3-5 large ripe peaches, peeled and pitted
1 pint blueberries
½ c sugar or to taste
1 Tbl heavy whipping cream
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Thaw prepared, frozen pie crust.
3. Peel and slice the peaches about ½ inch wide.
4. Toss the peaches and blueberries with sugar.
5. Arrange the peaches overlapping in a concentric circle. The peaches should fit snugly. Top with remaining blueberries and sugar.
6. Fold crust over the fruit.
7. Brush the crust with heavy cream and sprinkle with additional sugar.
8. Bake for 40 minutes or until the crust is brown and the liquid is bubbling.
9. Serve hot with a big scoop of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.