Policies and Reminders
Please be prepared for plenty of sun exposure and cool evenings. We recommend sunscreen, brimmed hats, and layers. Consume plenty of water to keep hydrated throughout the event. No umbrellas will be permitted.
- Doors open 1 hour prior to performance time. Rodney Strong Wine Club Members get access to the Wine Club Area 2 hours prior to performance time.
- If you do not have a reserved seat, the events are general admission (GA) on the lawn. Chairs will not be provided. To make the performance enjoyable for all, bring only low-slung beach chairs to minimize sight blockage. Tall chairs will not be permitted. Blankets are welcome.
- No children under 5. Children 5 and over are required to have a ticket.
- Small coolers and outside food permitted. No outside alcohol.
- Refillable, empty water bottles are permitted and water refill stations available.
- Food trucks will be onsite.
- Parking is limited. Overflow parking will be available with a shuttle to the winery. ADA parking spots will be available. Please call the winery prior to show.
- Will call tickets: If you selected your delivery method as Will Call, your tickets will be held at our remote LBC Box Office located on-site at Rodney Strong Vineyards for this event. Please have your photo ID to collect your tickets.
- No Refunds. All ticket purchases are final. Please do not attend an event if you are experiencing any unexplained, Covid-19-related symptoms, or if you have had recent close contact with an individual who is confirmed as having Covid-19. Please contact our Box Office immediately for assistance to discuss any potential options prior to the event.
- Covid-19 policies will follow local and state guidelines for outdoor events as outlined at the time of the event.