Policies and Reminders
Please be prepared for plenty of sun exposure and cool evenings. We recommend sunscreen, brimmed hats, and layers. Consume plenty of water to keep hydrated throughout the event. No umbrellas will be permitted.
- Doors open 1 hour prior to performance time. Rodney Strong Wine Club Members get access to the Wine Club Area 2 hours prior to performance time.
- If you do not have a reserved seat, the events are general admission (GA) on the lawn. Chairs will NOT be provided. To make the performance enjoyable for all, bring only low-slung beach chairs to minimize sight blockage. Space permitting, taller chairs, such as camping chairs, will be required to be in the back. Blankets are welcome.
- No children under 5 years old. Children 5 years and older are required to have a ticket.
- Small coolers and outside food are permitted. No outside alcohol is allowed, with the exception of sealed Rodney Strong Wines.
- Refillable, empty water bottles are permitted, and water refill stations are available.
- Food trucks will be onsite.
- Will call tickets: If you selected your delivery method as Will Call, your tickets will be held at our remote LBC Box Office located on-site at Rodney Strong Vineyards for this event. Please have your photo ID to collect your tickets.
- No Refunds. All ticket purchases are final.
- Parking is limited we recommend rideshare as a safe option
- Overflow parking will be available with a shuttle to the winery. ADA parking spots will be available. Please call the LBC Box Office prior to the show at 707-546-3600, Tuesday-Saturday 10 am – 6 pm.